This unit is a 4000 watt, high voltage, variable output, (240-385Vdc), single output, commercial grade dc to dc converter designed for electronic systems utilizing higher voltage DC. It is fan cooled providing for a 0° to +50° C operating temperature range. This highly reliable design provides a variable output up to 385Vdc. This 4000 watt high voltage unit is programmable and offers a wide variety of options to customize it to specific applications.
- Output Voltage Range:240V to 385Vdc
- Input Options: 60-110Vdc
- Size: 5” x 5” x 15.5”
- Fully Floating Output
- Operating Temp. Range 0° to +50° C (at Full Load)
- No Minimum Load Required
- Nominal Input: 75Vdc
- Input Voltage Range: 60V to 110Vdc
- Input Current: 95A for minimum input at full load
- Inrush Current: >60A for 5.6ms
Output Selection Guide
Note: Alternate output voltages are available, consult factory for availability.
DC Output Characteristics
- Static Line Regulation: ±0.5% typical (Over full input range).
- Static Load Regulation: ±0.5% typical (No load to full load; nominal input).
- Output Ripple/Noise: 1% typical (P-P; nominal input; full load; 20MHz bandwidth)
- Minimum Load: Not required.
- Set Point Accuracy: ± 2.0% of output voltage (Nominal input; full load; 25°C)
- Transient Response: ± 2.0% deviation for a 10% to 50% step load change with 2msec recovery.
- Overshoot: Turn-on and turn-off overshoot should not exceed 5% over nominal voltage.
- Efficiency: 85% Minimum (Measuring at 75Vdc and full load)
- Turn On Delay:1 second maximum from application of DC line.
- Hold-Up Time: None
- Isolation Voltage:
- Input to Output: 2121Vdc
- Input to Ground: 2121Vdc
- Output to Case: 500Vdc
- Insulation Resistance at: 10Mohms (Output to case).
- Temperature Regulation: ±-2.0%/ºC (±.005%/ ºC max; over operating temp range).
- Over Current Limit: 105-115% of maximum current (Automatic recovery)
- Over-Voltage Protection: 110-120% of nominal output voltage (Latching)
- Short Circuit: Auto-Recovery after short circuit condition is removed.
- Over temperature Protection: The power supply is protected for over temperature conditions with thermal shutdown. Auto-Recovery when temperature returns to normal.
- Operating Temperature: 0º to +50º C (Ambient)
- Storage Temperature: -10º to 70º C
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 95% RH, Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 95% RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea-level to 20,000 ft. in pressurized environment
- Vibration: Operating from 5 to 27 Hz, 0.02 in double amplitude; from 27 Hz to 500 Hz, 0.75G, 3 Axes, 3 min per octave sweep, dwell 15 min at resonance. Non-operating: From 5 to 17 Hz, 0.10 in double amplitude, from 17 to 500Hz, 1.5G peak; 3 axes, 5 min per octave sweep; dwell 15 min at resonance.
- Shock: Operating: 5G, half sine, 11msec, 3 axes. Non-Operating: 15G, half sine, 11msec, 3 axes.
- Conducted EMI: FCC Class B & EN 55022 Class B compliant
- Safety Agencies: Designed to cUL (UL60950-1/CSA60950-1), TUV (EN60950-1) & CE (LVD)
- Cooling: Forced air, internal fan. Airflow exits at connector end.
- Outline Dimensions: 5.0" X 5.0" X 15.5" (H X W X L)
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Input Connector: Terminal Block
- Output Connector: Terminal Block
- Signal, Controls and Alarms Connector: 15 pin D-sub
Optional Control and Alarms
- Programmable Output
- Inhibit – Enable/Disable
- DC Power Fail
- DC Output Good with LED Indicator
- Constant Current Limit
- Current Monitor
- Product specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
- The information and specifications contained in this document are believed to be correct and accurate at the time of publication. DSC Power Solutions, Inc. accepts no responsibility for consequences arising from printing errors or inaccuracies pertaining to any use or application of this document.